What information does LPL Systems collect?
We collect information which is entered on our quotation form.
We collect information from you when visiting our website for web traffic analytics purposes.
What does LPL Systems use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To reply to your enquiry via our quotation form
- To evaluate our web traffic
- We use Third party cookies – Our website also allows third parties to download cookies to your device.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Cookie preferences
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to external parties information that is personally identifiable to you. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in our website operation, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as an agreement to keep this information confidential in in place. We may possibly release your data when we consider release is proper to comply with the law, impose site policies, or to safeguard our rights or the rights of others, property, or safety.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website
This policy was last amended on 20/08/2020